TOSIBOX® Lock for Container must be activated before you can create secure remote connections.
1. Summary of activation steps
- Open the web user interface to the Lock for Container running on your device.
- Activate Lock for Container with the Activation Code provided by Tosibox.
- Log in to the web user interface with the default credentials.
- Create the Remote Matching Code.
- Use the Remote Matching functionality on the TOSIBOX® Key Client to add the Lock for Container to your TOSIBOX® network.
- Grant access rights.
2 . Open the Lock for Container web user interface
Open a web browser and type in the device IP address followed with port 8000: http://<addess>:8000
If TOSIBOX® Lock for Container is installed on the default IP address, the web user interface is accessible also at http://172.17.0.2
3. Activate TOSIBOX® Lock for Container
- Look for the “Activation required” message on the Status area on the left in the web user interface.
- Click the “Activation required” link to open the activation page.
- Activate the Lock for Container by copying or typing in the Activation Code and click the Activate button.
Figure8: TOSIBOX®Lock for Container activation page
- Additional software components are downloaded and “Activation completed” appears on the screen. The Lock for Container is now ready for use.
If activation fails, double-check the Activation Code, correct possible errors and try again.
4. Log in to the web user interface
Once TOSIBOX®Lock for Container is activated you can login to the web user interface. Click the Login link on the menu bar. Default credentials are
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
You must accept EULA before you can use TOSIBOX®Lock for Container.