First you have to have at least two locks serialised with your Key
- From the Key Software click on Devices menu and select “Connect Locks”
- Select at least two locks to serialise to each other
- Select which device will remain as Lock (the other one(s) will become sublocks)
In the image the Locks have been serialised as Lock and Sublock.
The Sublock LAN becomes unmanaged and all settings are provided by the Lock.
- Key can connect to Lock and can see Server B, Server C and Workstation B as if they were on the Lock’s LAN.
- Server C and Workstation B can connect to Server B.
- Workstation A and Server A are not visible to Lock’s network and can not connect to Server B, Server C or Workstation B