Tosibox can facilitate secure direct communication between Rockwell configuration software (Studio 5000, etc.) and Rockwell devices. We strongly suggest using Tosibox Layer 2 capability for direct and efficient communication.
- Connect from a computer with a key to a Lock as Layer 2
- Launch and Connect RSLinx
- Configure New Driver
- Select Ethernet/IP Driver and click Add New
- Give the driver a name and select OK
- Select the Tosibox TAP Adapter with the IP address in the same range as your Rockwell Device. Click OK
- You can now browse and confirm your connection with RSLinx