You can set a static IP address for a Key in Lock’s settings. After setting this up, the specified Key connecting to this specific Lock always gets the same IP address.
- Lock software version at least 2.6.0
- Key software version at least 2.5.3
- Key connection type set to “Layer 2 – bridged” (see also When to use Layer 2 or Layer 3)
Log in to the Lock’s web management interface using the admin username and go to the page Settings > Keys and Locks. You can set a static IP address for a Key in the “Static IP” field
- The IP address must be from the same network range as the Lock’s LAN interface
- The IP address must not be from the range served by the DHCP server on Lock to avoid IP address conflicts