The Lock can be used as a WLAN access point when it is not in Client mode. By default the WLAN access point is disabled. The WLAN access point can be enabled by following these steps:
- Open the Lock’s browser interface and log in as admin user.
- Go to page Network > WLAN and click on the “Edit” button.
- On the page that opens there’s a text “Wireless network is disabled” and next to it a button “Enable”.
- Click on the “Enable” button, which activates the WLAN. The text on the left of the “Enable” button changes to “Wireless network is enabled”.
- Make sure that “Mode” is “Access Point”.
- You can change the name of the wireless network using the “Network Name (ESSID)” field.
- You can set encryption and password for the wireless network on the “Wireless Security” tab. We recommend “WPA2-PSK”.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button and wait until the settings have been saved.