When adding a device with a fixed IP address, please make sure that the device to be added and the Lock have the same IP address space and netmask.
For example, if the IP address of a fixed IP address device is 192.168.0.150, and its netmask is 255.255.255.0, the Lock’s IP address could be set as 192.168.0.1 and its netmask as 255.255.255.0. The settings for the Lock can be changed from Network > Interfaces > LAN. Alternatively, the network settings of a fixed IP address device could be changed to match the Lock’s network settings.
To add a device with a fixed IP address to the Network Devices list
- Log in as admin on the node
- On the status page click on the “Add new device” icon on the Network Devices list
- Type in the name and the IP address
- You can omit the MAC address, it will be filled in automatically once the device is discovered
- If the device has HTTP/HTTPS service running you need to configure the port
- Click save