Some FTP programs default to “active” mode, which can cause problems with Key connection type “Layer 3 – routed”.
- Change FTP program to use Passive FTP mode instead of Active FTP mode. This setting is at least available in Total Commander for Windows.
- If unable to change to Passive mode, you can change TOSIBOX® Key connection to Layer 2:
- Open Lock Web administration interface
- Log into the Web UI as admin
- Open Status view (the default view)
- Click Edit Tosibox Connections
- Scroll down the page to find the Key you’re using to connect
- Change the Connection type option from “Layer 3 – routed” to “Layer 2 – bridged”
- Uncheck the “Prevent connections towards this Client” checkbox
- Scroll down the page and click Save
- Reconnect TOSIBOX® Key connection using Tosibox Key’s Disconnect/Connect button.