ADDING TOSIBOX® SOFTKEY
To activate SoftKey on a PC or Mac, you will need:
1. SoftKey license for the master Key – please contact our sales to
2. Key SW v3.0.0 or later both on the master Key and the client
computer – see download instructions here
Also, to connect to Locks with SoftKey, the software on the
Lock needs to support SoftKeys. SoftKey is supported by these
1. Lock 100 and Lock 200: SW v3.3.0 onwards
2. Central Lock and Virtual Central Lock: SW v2.3.0 onwards
3. Lock 500 / Lock 500i, Lock 250, lock 210 and Lock 150: all versions
The activation process has following steps as outlined below:
1. On master Key: generate activation code:
Go to Devices > Manage Keys > Add Key, and add a new Key of type
“SoftKey” and give it a name.
2. An activation code will be generated, send it over to the end user
who shall activate and use the SoftKey client.
3. On client computer: activate SoftKey: Make sure TOSIBOX® Key
software v3.0.0 or later is installed on the PC. Start the software.
Activate the SoftKey by choosing Devices > Activate SoftKey and
enter the activation code.
4. Set password for SoftKey
5. On Master Key: Confirm SoftKey. Confirm the activation from the
6. Define access rights for the new SoftKey by following the wizard.
The SoftKey is now ready to be used and can connect to the Locks
where access was granted in step 6.
1. On master Key: Remove SoftKey Go to Devices > Manage Keys >
Pick your Softkey and click Remove.
Next time Client Computer log´s in to SoftKey it will be removed.
2. On SoftKey Client choose Forgot the password > Click Delete SoftKey.
Now SoftKey is removed from this specific computer.